will I Learn?
Understanding the concept.
2. Detailing out the concept.
3. Basics of scriptwriting, story structure, character creation
4. Researching material that can be used as inputs for scriptwriting.
5. Productions could include animation, advertisements/commercials,
documentaries, feature films, short films, television series, theatre .
6. Genres could include action, children, comedy, crime, drama, family, history,
horror, romance, science fiction, teens, thriller productions and genres.
7. Learn to develop characters that are interesting, multi-dimensional and credible.
8. Learn to construct a complete story that is rooted in a central idea/premise.
9. Learn to construct a complete story that is rooted in a central idea/premise.
10. Understanding the health, safety and security risks prevalent in the workplace.
11. Knowing the people responsible for health and safety and the resource
available Identifying and reporting risks.
12. Complying with procedures in the event of an emergency
13. Learn to prepare pitch presentations for pitching to the production house,
Understand and detail the concept.
2. Undertake research for scripts .
3. Develop a full length script.
4. Maintain workplace health and safety.
Qualification : Graduation
Relevant Experience: 0/ Fresher
Duration : 45 days
1. Writing Skills
2. Reading Skills
3. Oral Communication(Listening & Speaking Skills).
2. TV Channels
Explaining theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
• Analysis and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
• Daily Assignments
• A separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the course
• Online profile creation and updates of works
• Arrange webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their specific roles.
A well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt
• A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
• Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
• Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
• Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and
• To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
• Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation
gaming, VFX, and eLearning companies across pan India.
• Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to
accustom students about the production process
• A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions
communication for the purpose of quality standards.