Orientation about the courses and the career opportunities
What will you Learn
1. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 15 days Graphic Designing course
2. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 3 months Graphic Designing course
3. Importance of Graphic Designing in web, motion graphics, print, and digital media marketing
4. The industry in general
5. The opportunities and career growth.
1. To create animation sequences.
2. Able to collaborate and work effectively as a member of a team.
3. Fundamentals of life drawing
1. VFX Service based companies.
2. TV channels.
3. Ad agencies.
DURATION : 45 DAYS
The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 3 months Diploma 2D & 3D COMPOSITING course
Importance of Graphic Designing in web, motion graphics, print, and digital media marketing
The industry in general
The opportunities and career growth.
Q & A
Explaining theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
Analysis and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
A separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the course
Online profile creation and updates of works
Arrange webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their specific roles.
RECRUITERS WHO HIRES YOU:
VFX Service-based companies
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
A well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication skills
To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX, and eLearning companies across pan India.
Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students about the production process
A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and communication for the purpose of quality standards