DIPLOMA IN 3D Modelling
What will you Learn
1. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 15 days Certification 3D Modelling course
2. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 2 months Diploma 3D Modelling course
3. Importance of Graphic Designing in web, motion graphics, print, and digital media marketing
4. The industry in general
5. The opportunities and career growth.
6. Q & A
1. Identify any creative problems & handle technical issues.
2. Testing the models.
3. Identify any creative problems.
1. VFX Service based companies.
2. TV channels
3. Ad agencies
4. Game development companies
5. 3D Service providers
DURATION : 20 DAYS
The student will get in-depth knowledge of 3D modelling tools to create complex inorganic and organic modelling for VFX and Games up to an intermediate skill level. Students will understand the complexities and contains VFX and Games specific modelling.
• Concepts of hard surface modelling using poly modelling Creating a low poly hand painted weapon for games
• Creating a high poly car model using a poly modelling technique Organic modelling concepts in 3D, understanding mesh flow and loops Creating a Human face
• Full body Cartoon biped Modeling Portfolio
• Explaining theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
• Analysis and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
• Daily Assignments
• A separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the course
• Online profile creation and updates of works
• Arrange webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their specific roles.
RECRUITERS WHO HIRES YOU:
• VFX Production Houses
• Animation Production Houses
• Game Development Companies
• Youtube Content Development Companies
• 3D service providers
• Product Demo and Explainer video companies
• E-Learning Companies
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
• A well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
• A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
• Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
• Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
• Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication skills
• To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
• Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX, and eLearning companies across pan India.
• Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students about the production process
• A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and communication for the purpose of quality standards