DIPLOMA IN 3D RIGGING
What will you Learn
1. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 5 days rigging course
2. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 2 months rigging course
3. Latest technologies and trends in 3D rigging techniques in the Animation and Gaming Industry
4. The industry in general
5. The opportunities and career growth.
6. Q & A
1. Identify any creative problems that may arise during the production.
2. Manage creative decisions as per the client inputs while testing rigs for animation for desired pose.
3. Aware and responsible of his/her role in the pre-production.
4. Production and post-production process.
1. VFX Production houses.
2. Animation production houses
3. Game development companies
DURATION : 20 DAYS
The student will get in-depth
knowledge on how to rig complex organic and non-organic 3D models for VFX and
Games up to an intermediate skill level.
User Interface, understanding linear and non -linear Deformers Human and animal
to joints, IKs, and Skinning concepts
character: Creating joints and skinning a character; creating complex leg,
spine, hand setups Assembling the character rig with required custom attributes
a quadrupedal creature in Maya Automobile rigging
rigging: Conveyor belt and wheel-to-ground surface simulation Rigging Portfolio
theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the
profile creation and updates of works
webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their
RECRUITERS WHO HIRES YOU:
Content Development Companies
Demo and Explainer video companies
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
curriculum curated by Active industry experts
by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication
make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX,
and eLearning companies across pan India.
Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students
about the production process
great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and
communication for the purpose of quality standards