DIPLOMA IN 3D Texturing
What will you Learn
1. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 15 days Certification 3D Texturing course
2. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 2 months Diploma 3D Texturing course
3. Importance of Graphic Designing in web, motion graphics, print, and digital media marketing
4. The industry in general
5. The opportunities and career growth.
1. Identify any creative problems & handle technical issues.
2. Testing the models.
3. Identify any creative problems.
1. VFX Production houses
2. Animation production houses
3. Game development companies
DURATION: 20 DAYS
shaders, shading networks and utilities, and advanced unwarping techniques in
the UV editor
and texturing a hand-painted weapon in Maya and a 3D coat Unwarping a PBR based
Game asset in Maya and texturing with substance painter Texturing SSS
(Subsurface scattering) based human face using substance painter Substance
painter User Interface, Working with layers, masks, and generators Concept of
Baking maps for Games
and final composition in sketchfab Texturing Portfolio
SOFTWARE: MAYA, SUBSTANCE PAINTER
theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the
profile creation and updates of works
webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their
RECRUITERS WHO HIRES YOU:
Content Development Companies
Demo and Explainer video companies
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
curriculum curated by Active industry experts
by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication
make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX,
and eLearning companies across pan India.
Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students
about the production process
great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and
communication for the purpose of quality standards