Reskill course on Acting Skills
What will I learn?
1. Discus various process and products of Media & Entertainment sector.
2. Learn about the role of Actor in Industry.
3. Identify the minimum requirement to become a certified actor.
4. Analyze the scene demand as per script.
5. Identify the opportunities available for Actor.
6. Identify some keywords used in the industry.
1. Introduction to the Media & Entertainment.
2.Interpret the Character Roles.
3. Duties & Responsibilities of Actor.
4. Voice modulation, Body movement & improvisation.
5.Experiencing Actor as an Act.
8.How to Audition for a role
9.Visual Communication Acting Tips
10.Acting Techniques and Tips for an Actor
11.How to create a Portfolio for Acting
12.How to promote yourself.
Qualification: X Class
Relevant Experience: 1 year & Above
Duration: 20 days
1. Reading and Memory Skills.
2. Portrayal with Body and Movement.
3. Portrayal with Voice.
4. Theatre Opportunities
• Explaining theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
• Analysis and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
• Daily Assignments
• A separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the course
• Online profile creation and updates of works
• Arrange webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their specific roles.
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
• A well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
• A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
• Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
• Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
• Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication skills
• To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
• Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX, and eLearning companies across pan India.
• Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students about the production process
• A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and communication for the purpose of quality standards.