What will I Learn
1. Elements of dance composition
2. The diversity of dance as an artform
3. Dance as per lyrics, Music & song.
4. Dance as per choreography steps
5. Industry Opportunities
1. Recognize dance as an artform
2. Follow choreography elements
3. Perform dance
4. Develop and maintain portfolio
5. Maintain workplace health and safety.
Qualification: VIII Class
Relevant Experience: 0 yrs / Fresher
Duration: 45 days
1. Writing Skills
2. Reading Skills
3. Oral Communication(Listening & Speaking Skills)
• Explaining theory through
presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
• Analysis and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
• Daily Assignments
• A separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the course
• Online profile creation and updates of works
• Arrange webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their specific roles.
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
• A well-recognized
certification from MESC, Nodal body
of the Govt of India.
• A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
• Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
• Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
• Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication skills
• To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
• Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX, and eLearning
companies across pan India.
• Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students about the production process
• A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and communication for the purpose of quality standards.