Line Producer – Full Course
What will I Learn
1. Introduction qualifications pack.
2. Contribute creative ideas for production.
3. Develop the production schedule.
4. Procure equipment and materials for production.
5. Assess suitability of a filming location.
6. Co-ordinate production activities.
7. Oversee the post production process.
8. Produce promotional materials.
9. Manage content archival
10. Maintain workplace health and safety.
1. Awareness on logistics and facilities required.
2. Able to resolve any conflicts.
3. Develop content & project proposals and pitches.
4. The target audience for the content.
Qualification : Graduate
Relevant Experience: 0/ Fresher.
Duration: 45 Days
Oral Communication(Listening & Speaking Skills)
• Explaining theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
• Analysis and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
• Daily Assignments
• A separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the course
• Online profile creation and updates of works
• Arrange webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their specific roles.
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
• A well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
• A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
• Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
• Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
• Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, & communication skills
• To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
• Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX, and eLearning companies across pan India.
• Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom student about the production process
• A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions & communication for the purpose of quality standards.