DIPLOMA IN GRAPHIC DESIGNING
What will I learn?
1. Key features of the Media and Entertainment sector .
2. Processes and products of Media & Entertainment sector
3. Role of Graphic Designer in web, motion graphic, print & digital media courses.
4. Identify the minimum requirement to become a certified Graphic Designer.
5. Learn the work area of Graphic Designer.
6.Learn Photoshop/coral draw/Illustrator.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->1. 1. Interpret graphic visualization brief.
2.Design elements &principles.
3. Manage graphic tool& techniques.
4. Visualize and generate composition principles design
5. Create and edit graphic designs.
6. Photo Restorations.
7. Graphic Designing portfolio.
8. Maintain workplace health and safety.
Qualification: Class X
Relevant Experience: 1 year Assistant Graphic Designer /equivalent job related to graphics.
Duration: 45 Days.
1. Writing Skills
2. Reading Skills
3. Oral Communication (Listening and Speaking skills)
1. Ad Films agencies.
4. Print media
6. Digital media Marketing.
• Explaining theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
• Analysis and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
• Daily Assignments
• A separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the course
• Online profile creation and updates of works
• Arrange webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their specific roles.
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
• A well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
• A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
• Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
• Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
• Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication skills
• To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
• Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX, and eLearning companies across pan India.
• Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students about the production process
• A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and communication for the purpose of quality standards.