Orientation about the courses and the career opportunities
What will I learn?
1. Explain the key features of the Media and Entertainment sector
2. Discuss various processes and products of Media & Entertainment sector
3. Learn about the role of Rotoscopy Artist in industry.
4. Understand the minimum requirement to become a certified Rotoscopy Artist.
5 Scope of work area of Rotoscopy Artist.
6. Opportunities for Rotoscopy Artist.
1. Understand requirements and plan workflow
2. Manage equipment & material
3. Rotoscoping footage
4. Maintain workplace health and safety.
Qualification: X class
Relevant Experience: 0 year/ Fresher
Duration: 45 Days
1. Writing Skills
2. Reading Skills
3. Oral Communication (Listening and Speaking skills)
1.Film post production Studios
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
• A well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
• A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
• Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
• Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
• Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication skills
• To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
• Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX, and eLearning companies across pan India.
• Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students about the production process
• A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and communication for the purpose of quality standards.