DIPLOMA IN Unity Game Development
What will you Learn
1. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 15 days animation course
2. The course overview, assignments, and course outcome of 3 months animation course
3. Latest technology and trends in animation and filmmaking
4. The industry in general
5. The opportunities and career growth.
1. The fundamentals of life drawing.
2. Updated on graphics and animation software.
3. Create animation sequences.
1. Game Development companies.
2. App development companies 3.Animation companies
4. YouTube 3D content creators
DURATION : 20 DAYS
student will understand the game programming fundamentals by working on the 3D
New Project and connecting Version Control
3D Interface, Importing 3D Assets, Input System - controlling the Player
Shooting, Health & Damage System, Managing the 2D Camera, Level Setup
Programming (Different AI States), Level Management and Programming UI Adding
Sound effects and Background Music using Audio Mixture
game development project Game Publishing
theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the
profile creation and updates of works
webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their
RECRUITERS WHO HIRES YOU:
Companies (Fast Production)
3D content creators
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
curriculum curated by Active industry experts
by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication
make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX,
and eLearning companies across pan India.
Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students
about the production process
great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and
communication for the purpose of quality standards