National Occupation Standard of Film Direction as per Nation Skills Qualification frame work.
What will I Learn?
1.Sourcing ideas for production,
2.Evaluating and selecting ideas Preparing the budget for the production.
3.Preparing a list of potential sponsors .
4.Preparing and pitching the production proposal to financiers .
5.Conceptualizing the creative aspects to set a common vision .
6.Managing creative areas such as the screenplay, storyboard and shot planning.
7.Modifying and finalizing the script Communicating the key aspects of production .
8.Guiding performance of actors/artists Managing technical areas such as Camera, Sound, Lighting .
9.Production design and creative areas such as Costumes and styling and Set design. Directing rehearsals and actual takes .
10.Managing and guiding the post production process.
11.Prepare the final version of the screenplay. (if required)
12. Preparing for marketing and promotion of the production .
13. Participating in promotional initiatives Health and safety .and the resources .
14. Complying with procedures in the event of an emergency.
1.Evaluate production concepts and
2. Sourcing financiers Conceptualize the creative vision.
3. Communicate requirements to the team.
4.Direct the production process .
5.Direct the post-production.
6.Manage the production’s marketing and release
7.Maintain workplace health and safety .
Relevant Experience: 0/ Fresher
Duration: 45 Days
1. Writing Skills
2. Reading Skills.
3. Oral Communication (Listening and Speaking skills)
• Explaining theory through presentations / Images / Video / Online resources
• Analysis and Deconstruction of Benchmark standard works
• Daily Assignments
• A separate Assignment Brief will be given for Major Project at the end of the course
• Online profile creation and updates of works
• Arrange webinars with working professionals to understand their scope of work in their specific roles.
WHY MEE SCHOOL?
• A well-recognized certification from MESC, Nodal body of the Govt of India.
• A Dedicated R&D team comprises of Subject matter experts
• Updated curriculum curated by Active industry experts
• Supported by M&E veterans and certified Mentors
• Value-added skills such as professional etiquette, interview techniques, and communication skills
• To make sure the aspirant is through every stage of the selection process.
• Strong Placement support as MEE School is tied up with all the animation, gaming, VFX, and eLearning companies across pan India.
• Professional Practice - Supervisor’s feedback sessions are designed to accustom students about the production process
• A great emphasis is laid on research and planning through discussions and communication for the purpose of quality standards.
Film making is an art and every student of Mee School will be involved into the theory, practical and history of Indian cinema. Faculty with hands on experience in dealing many film projects will give the right proportion of the film making process.
Participants will knowing, writing, directing, acting, editing, cinematography etc. as a combination to experience the art of film making.
Based on Indian Cinema, MEE School offers multiple opportunities for the students to interact and learn from real time directors and screen writers in the industry.